- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate level class for your experience. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- Make sure you practise with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. Full classes on this website will include warming up and cooling down sections however shorter classes and tutorials may not. Please take responsibility for your own body and include extra warm up and cool down stretches where appropriate.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before yoga and meditation. Also no heavy meals for two hours before practice. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga exercises for the first time without suitable experience or supervision.
- We recommend you consult a certified yoga instructor in person before attempting any pose or yoga related activity.
- While BeeHappyYoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. BeeHappyYoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
While BeeHappyYoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. BeeHappyYoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BeeHappyYoga will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall BeeHappyYoga be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, neither BeeHappyYoga nor any of its employees or agents makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by BeeHappyYoga. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of BeeHappyYoga, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Questions or Comments
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.