We made it through another week!

All three of the Q kids joined in the demo work today. We pulled down the ceiling in the Tavern and discovered that there once was a fire in the tavern! So what we thought was possibly mold was only fire damage, yay. The water damage is pretty restricted to a small space and will be easier to remedy than we expected.

There were once beautiful tin walls and ceiling. It is a shame it is so damaged.

The boys decided to use the kitchen window as a trash shoot and filled up the back parking lot with their trash. They attempted to get the terribly disgusting fridge out but failed to get it down the stairs. We have no idea how it got up there! It may have to go out the kitchen window which it turns out needs replaced anyway.